Join us on our brand new advanced brewing course for a refined understanding on brewing and to expand your knowledge of fermentation of honey. This course will give you the expertise to brew more complex and exciting meads at home. Everybody will learn how to create, bottle and enjoy their own mead. This course will be directed by our very own Head Brewer, Will.
Time: 1PM (3 hours)
Date: 25th January 2020
Location: Gosnells Production & Warehouse
What you will get up to on the course:
• A guided tasting of different meads and their honey counterparts.
• Primary and secondary fermentation techniques.
• Pre & Post fermentation Testing - PH, Hydrometer & must adjustments.
• Yeast - Environment, strains and management.
• Bottling - Carbonation and stabilisation.
• Post fermentation maturation.